The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, June 08, 2009



Picture of the day...

Taken: December 2008
That's J. This was taken during our annual friends Christmas. He's busy changing the trash bag. Exciting stuff, good times. Besides J being married to Shell, one of my best friends and being my friend's little brother...J rocks. J is one of my best and most trusted friends. J has no problem putting me in my place and doesn't sugar coat things...and sometimes I need that. Of course, J and I butt heads once in awhile, but we actually talk things out and don't ignore issues. He's one of the biggest smart alecks I've ever met and sometimes takes things to far (that's usually what we fight about) but if J isn't picking on you...he doesn't like you.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home