The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Life has been going great lately, minus the no job gig. I am waiting for a depression rut to hit. I know it will, I'll make it thru but hate it while its here.

Softball has been FUN but as a team, we've been getting our butts kicked.
Golf has been a BLAST and I'm doing great.

I spent Wednesday running lots of errunds in the city, including getting my face waxed (eye brows and mustache...but I call it my face) and a pedicure. Thursday and Friday, I babysat Baby Girl and got to hang out with my friends. Friday, Shell and I were supposed to go out for Roe's birthday...but it just didn't work out. Instead, we sat at her house and watched the Red Wings lose.

I just got done adding new photos to my digital picture frame. YAY! I LOVE playing with photos.

Tomorrow I get to see Red again. I'm giddy but nervous because I'm just waiting for the real Red to show back up, not this amazing sweetheart I've been dealing with lately.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home