The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This has to be a short post cause I have to leave in a few minutes for Church Ice Cream Social...but I am so upset I feel like puking.

For starters, I am sick of being single...I don't need my Dad to remind me DAILY that I am single and his goal in life is to marry me off. Salt in an open wound times 10.

Next, I am sick of my family assuming I am free all the time. They made plans for July 4th, assuming I will be there. Nope, can't do it. Its Baby Girl's first birthday party. I don't care about the event I am missing, I just wish they didn't make me feel like SHIT about it.

Next...I am sick of my parents being all pissy towards JM & TOY's Dad lately. Now, he is NOT innocent and neither is my sister. A shared parenting agreement is a legally binding thing. Its not his fault that JJ is a tool and doesn't get to see her kids alot. He has NO obligation to give her the kids when its NOT her weekend!

Those three things are my main annoyances right now...there are more, but those have my blood boiling.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home