The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

POTD



Picture of the day...(catch up 2, all caught up again!)

Taken: November 2008

That's Steph, Me, and Roomie (with Roomie's fiance in the background). This was taken at my "surprise" birthday party. Roomie ruined the surprise about 20 hours before the party, when they had been planning for over a month. She felts TERRIBLE about ruining it. Yes, I have a bra on over my shirt. It was a gag gift from Roomie. My friends going above and beyond for my party (and the silly details, like NO CAKE!) reminded me that I have the best friends a girl could dream of.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home