The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jon & Kate Gosselin of the TV show "Jon & Kate plus 8" announced their divorce last night. While, not a shock, doesn't make me any less annoyed, sad, mad. Yes, I know its just a TV show...but these are 10 lives we are talking about here. I've been pretty outspoken about my anti-divorce stance in the past, and that's not changing any time soon. I know my strong anti-divorce ideas are just in my head since I've never been married, but I do know that my stance makes the thought of getting married even more scary for me. Of course, there are times when I think divorces are warranted but at the same time, the marriage shouldn't have taken place in the first place. I want to live in a God loving Christian utopia which I know will never happen. Free will can be a bitch.

Mom isn't doing to well today. Annoying and sad. This to shall pass.

I have this strange OCD habit of reading the obituaries daily. Today, I read that one of ST's cousins passed away. I'm sad. She was a nice girl, but was born with health problems. I can't imagine the pain her mother is going through right now.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home