The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

As I was walking upstairs, I was thinking about all the things I need to blog about (and that was like 10 minutes ago)...and now I have no clue.

I hate my sleep habits and wish people understood them. Last night, I slept about 2-5am, then 7-9am. Worked out, did some other stuff, then golfed. Its now 2:26am...and I'm still awake. Then, there are days where I take a 2 hour nap and am in bed by midnight.

I wish people were more educated on bi-polar...at least, more educated about it before they run their mouths.

I can't believe the amount of people that just believe everything they are told, without researching things.

There is slight drama going on in my life lately, with a certain male. Someday, I will be happily married, or so I dream.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home