The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Since early May, I've been doing very good at not biting my nails at all...until lately. :-( I know I can do it now, so...I just have to get back on track.

I've been gone (and BUSY) since Wednesday morning. Wednesday, I met Steph at the bridal shop and picked up my dress for Roomie's wedding. My dress fit great, almost loose. I'll take it. :-) Steph's dress they are having to let the top out some. I wish I had that rack-tastic problem. Then I went to lunch with Shell & baby girl, then to her in-laws (my friend's parents), then to the Detroit Fireworks, HAD a great time and an awesome show. Thursday, my friend and I went shopping for random strange stuff (none of which we bought), got stuck inside of Home Depot as a huge nasty storm (possible tornado) whipped thru out of NO WHERE. Damage was crazy all over. Friday, I went with Shell to get Baby Girl's one year pictures done. FUN. Baby Girl doesn't take a bad picture. Then Shell and I went to Mt Clemens fireworks. It was nice because we got to sit in a family only area since J is a boat cop (that's not his technical title, but that's what I call him). This morning, I got up and was at Roomie's house early to go to her dress fitting. Got home and edited some pictures, added some songs to my MP3 player. Now, I'm RELAXING.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home