The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

A couple others

I forgot some other people, that will be mentioned often.

Jess. She's my boss. She's my friend. I worked with her for about 2 years. Then, she got promoted. About 5 months ago, she took me under her wing to my current position.

M. He is one of the best guys in the entire world. One of ST's roommates. He's smart, cute, hilarious, athletic, and just a great friend.

JV. She is M's girlfriend, ST's other roommie. She's interesting. She has a cool job that gets us lots of good food for little money.

If any female that is really evil wants to try to break up M & JV, I'd bake you a cake! Don't get me wrong JV is basically nice but M deserves much better! Heck, I wouldn't even make you a cake...I'd buy you one and that's much better.

-----------

I can't believe that I've been at my current employer almost 3 years now. (11/05/01) I never thought I would be there that long. One of these days I WILL get a "real" (translate EMT-B) job.

I also can't believe its nearly 3AM and I have to be up for work at 7am and won't get back to sleep til at least 8PM.

I can't believe Jo isn't snoring!

I can't believe I'm going to be 25 in less than a month. I'm getting OLD. Yes, I'm still having a crisis about turning the big 2-5.

I can't believe JJ broke her hand on a treadmill. She gets pins put in tomorrow. I'm still LMAO about it.

Okay, the computer clock now says 3AM and that's when I told L that I would go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home