The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, August 01, 2009

The crashing and burning I was expecting didn't really show up (yet, its always right around the corner). I've been busy busy busy. I haven't felt like blogging when I sit down at the computer. Just nothing really to say.

I don't think I ever blogged about my HORRIBLE lunch with my long lost BFF SML. It was a diaster. I haven't cried that hard in a long time. I'm the closest to being over that friendship as I will ever be. It was one thing for the friendship to disolve but its now another when you say all kinds of horrible things about/to me and my friends.

3 days from now marks the 2nd anniversary of the breakup between my friend and I. A day that changed my life forever, in more ways then I ever thought possible. Maybe I'll get more into that in the next few days.

Off to hang out with my BFF Jessa soon. Haven't hung out with her since November when she was in the hospital and I visited her. Jessa and I have such a strange friendship and I love it! We were work buddies but 2 years ago we both got dumped out of no where in what we thought were great forever relationships, and a best friendship bloomed. We have very little in common, but it works.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home