The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Upset

Well, I slept for crap. My less then 3 hours of sleep were just crappy. My good mood is gone. Its gonna be a crappy day.

Then, I am late to work. ERRRRRRRR! I hate lateness. I left my house 6 minutes earlier then I did yesterday, yet I got here 15 minutes later.

Once here, I talk with Jess about what happened yesterday. Grandma being sick, mom being home alone. I mention that I MIGHT switch my hours and work 2 nights a week. She simply says "I don't think you can do that, You don't have a school schedule." Ummm. Okay. That's the first I've heard of that. I know we approve schedule changes ALL the time, mainly for the college kids but also for others (like when their kids school schedule changes, husbands hours change, etc.). I'm just annoyed. She wasn't nice about it. Maybe, I'm just crabby. Sometimes being friends with your boss isn't cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home