The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Getting It On

My beloved MSU Spartans got their 1st lost of the year...to Michigan, in overtime.  Oh well, life goes on.

I'm tired, overtired actually, so my mood sucks and my great day is basically ruined.

I hate wasting my time.  Its got to be one of my biggest pet peeves.  I really HATE when my time gets wasted when I'm tired.  I'll stop bitching there.

I grabbed an application for this local place in town.  I think it would be a cool place to toy around a few extra hours a week.  The pay probably is very little, but when making money, my spending would go down.  Plus, like I said, I think its a cool place...plus, its a people place & I need to meet people.

Nap now.

Peace, love, and apple cider to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home