The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Live for Today

I was just getting something off my dresser & a picture I have on it, caught my eye & made me laugh...especially since I mentioned Cedar Point in my last post.

The picture is my friend & I as we enter the gates of Cedar Point, summer of 2002. Among our friends, life surely has changed a lot since then. There are 6 people in that picture.

Then...
Me--I was engaged to ST then.
P--My best bud. She was dating Brad.
Brad--Part of the guys circle, was dating P...but probably sleeping with Roe by then. Was a manager at D & B.
Shell--One of my friends. She was dating Trav.
Trav--Part of the guys circle...was working at Sears, dating Shell.
Richie--Part of the guys circle...was working at D & B.

Now...
Me--I'll be single forever.
P--Don't talk to her at all. Nothing nice to say, so I say nothing more.
Brad--The guys circle doesn't exist at all. He's engaged to someone...not P, not Roe. Oh yeah, he's a marine.
Shell--She's one of my best friends. I'd be lost without her! She's got a winner of a boyfriend.
Trav--Again, guys circle is dead. Is as single as can be, doesn't have a job. Loser USA would probably be the best description.
Richie--doesn't work at D & B anymore. Seems to only hang out with his girlfriend.

Interesting...

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home