The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Here By Me

THIS SUCKS!

I am awake for 2 completely different reasons right now.

I have a slight panic attack taking place. I hate these things, but I'll live to talk about it. Life is full of choices, some easier then others. The correct choices aren't always the fun ones.

All weekend I had a headache I couldn't shake. About 2 minutes after getting in the car last night to come home, I just felt terrible. I thought it was because I was in the back seat w/ the dog. Now, many hours later, my throat is burning worse, I can't breathe out my nose, etc. YUCK. A BIG FAT YUCK. I have this terrible gut feeling this is going to kick my butt hardcore this time & not let me off as easy as it did the weekend before. I don't have the time or energy for this.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home