The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Measure Of A Man

I thought recently (like yesterday afternoon) that I posted something about building walls. I can't find it now. Anyways...I feel like I should be building walls up to the world. Yet, those that KNOW me, knock them down before they are even started.

My head is VERY confused right now (peanut gallery, keep your smart aleck comments to yourself). I wish I had all the answers, but I don't. I wish I could find the answers, work on the answers, but I can't...not right now.

If God wanted me in China, he'd put me in China.

I know I'm surface level blogging, but things are so blurry in my head, I can't begin to move my thoughts to the keyboard.

Who do I have to answer to in this world, besides God & myself? Really. Keep pleasing God & doing what's best for myself!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home