The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ticket to Heaven

I know that I'm not the mailman's love child AND I also know that ST wore off on me more then I thought!

I realized a couple of days ago, I was getting sick. On the way home from work Friday, it hit me like a brick wall. I'll spare you all the boring sickly details, for now. I got home from work, Mom wanted to chit chat, I literally had to have the wall/fridge/counter to hold me up. Mom went to the bathroom & I bolted upstairs. Jo said "T, I don't think Mom was done talking." My answer, "I was." That was at about 18:00.

I then did the Dad/ST method of dealing with feeling like sugar! I went to bed. I was asleep by 18:10 probably, and didn't wake up until about 08:00. I'm wake for a little bit, but plan to find my bed again very soon. There isn't a part of my body that isn't bothering me right now.

If you are trying to reach me by phone, I have it shut off. I don't feel like chit chatting & I'm not up for doing anything either.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home