The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Rebel Rebel

I should be sleeping but I just can't. No, I didn't nap today! Tomorrow is my long day...where I work, go straight to David's Friends. I leave by 07:30 (at the LATEST) and see my house again at about 21:00. Its not really THAT long...but come 17:45, when I'm leaving work it seems like I've already been awake for 2 straight days!

I have a lot on my mind. I'm concerned about a few friends of mine. Jo's got her own issues going on. I think there is MUCH more to it then she wants us to believe...but what do I know. She feels like we ignore her, which hurts me, because 1) I don't feel like we do AT ALL. 2) I don't want her to feel that way! Mom isn't doing that hot, which always stresses me out.

I hate that I love my cat so much. Lately, she's been such a comfort...to just pet, play with & relax on the couch with. Now of course, I can barely see or breathe and I'm itching all over. Whine whine whine. Mom always said "Do what you are best at."

Its been 15+ months that I've been working the day shift. I reminded myself again tonight why I don't like it. I watch WAY to much television these days. When I worked nights I watched stuff here & there...now I have shows, programs, that I MUST see. Nerd. Oh wait, according to some people at work, I'm geeky. Aweeeeessssoooome. I take being called "Geeky" as a compliment.

Peace, love, and sleep to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home