The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Butterfly Kisses

I just got an email from long lost friend of mine.  Somehow, we manage to catch up with each other about once a year.  Its sad.  She's cool.

I know I must distance myself from as much of the world as possible for a while. It is the one of hardest thing ever.  It sucks when you know you have to do something, but its the last thing in the world you want to do.  I don't know how much distance I need, I don't know how long it will last.  Its nothing personal, to ANYONE...its about ME.

I hate feeling like I don't belong in the world.  Like, there isn't a place for me.  Like I'm always the odd man out in everything.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home