The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, September 09, 2005

Daniel

I managed to get EVERYTHING done today...didn't think that would happen. Banking, errunds for Gma, oil change, finding a dress, Meijering, nails, hair cut, and gasing up the pea. The miracle in all that was...the dress I found was at the FIRST store...3rd thing I tried on. Its cute. I don't really like the shoes that I'm going to wear with the dress (I like the shoes, I like the dress...just not together) but whatever. I even had a bra that works with the dress too. YAY!

Jo just determined Red & I are going to get married. :-) According to Jo, Red & I will wed in 4 years. Where she got that time frame from is beyond me. So...that's Sept of 2009...RIGHT. I'm getting married in November of 2014. This whole thing just cracks me up.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home