The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Brave

Besides being tired I was in a great mood...until someone messed with my food. Of course, I'm way to damn tired to go out and get something and cooking is dangerous at this point too. So, I'll wake up with a screaming headache...yay.

Lots of changes going on at work. I can't handle this constant change. I hate UPPER management that JUST looks at numbers and has NO idea how things REALLY work. I had a slight break down in front of UPPER management today, but I really don't care. Maybe he'll realize how much some of us bust our asses before we all leave.

I hate belly buttons.

David's friends was good tonight. Lots of cool stuff, but I'm not talking about it cause the one that messed with my food reads here and I'm annoyed with her and don't want her to know stuff that happened. Snot...YEP.

I'm going to start hiding my food, seriously.

I miss Red SO freaking much. Its all part of the plan, I know...r.i.g.h.t. I'll spare ya'll the mushy details. Lets just say, I miss him. Its not the same, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and then theres some mumbo jumbo about distance making the heart grow fonder. Blah blah blah.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home