The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Gun Turned On The World

So, I told SML I'm getting offline in ohhhh...NOW...but I lie.

I finished my book! YAY! I highly recommend I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris. The basic idea behind the book is that one shouldn't date until they are ready to marry, how one should focus on God not on someone of the opposite sex.

Now, I'm working on 2 more books, library books, since those have deadlines. I'm reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin and Yzerman: The Making of a Champion by Douglas Hunter. If someone were to look at the list of books I have checked out of the library in the past 10 years, they would have to think I was totally nuts. I'm not nuts (well, not that nuts) just diverse.

God, please give me the strength to work as much as possible in the next few days.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home