The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

When I Think About Cheatin'

I'm enjoying doing a whole lot of nothing today, this last day of my vacation. So far today, I've read, watched TV, showered, did Mom's banking, went grocery shopping, cooked lunch, played online and done laundry. Last load is in the dryer...then its nap time. Tomorrow is back to the grindstone of life. I've got a VERY busy few days. Ideally, I'm working 3 12 hour days...but that's not realistic. I MUST get to the bank some time tomorrow, I've got a car payment to make (over the phone) by Thursday. Plus, Wednesday means David's Friends and ya'll know how I will do everything within my power to get there. Thursday, I'll work all day. Friday, I've got to work as much as possible, but I still need to have time to get my oil changed, go shopping for something to wear to Roe's wedding, and get my nails done. Roe's wedding is Saturday, so of course, I'm pushing this shopping thing to the last minute...but its the first time I'll have cash. I'm still not looking forward to Roe's wedding...but I'll go with an open mind and do my best to enjoy myself.

As I'm impatiently waiting for the NHL to start, I'm a little sadden by this news. Datsyuk signs with Russian Team. I'm a firm believer that Datsyuck & Zetterberg are the (good) future of the Detroit Red Wings.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home