The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Until My Heart Caves In

Things I've learned at Church lately:

We are aliens.
Pastor D wants to be skinny with big boobs in his next life.
Red jokes aren't going to end anytime soon.
The answer to anything can be technology.
We are VERY forgetful people.

Tomorrow, I've got a long day. Work then rushing to Gma's to see if the library called, if so rushing there to pick up the books I ordered, then rushing to favorite Aunt & Uncle's house to babysit. Let's just hope I don't have to fit a trip to the doctor in there. A fun day of work followed by babysitting 2 & 4 year olds. Why do I subject myself to this birth control when I don't even need it right now? Yes, I view babysitting as one of the best types of birth control out there!

I'm trying really hard with this out of sight, out of mind gig regarding Red, but its not working. I miss him. :-( I miss him as MY FRIEND, the first one of the David's Friends that I really bonded with, the one I trust the most, the one I have the most fun with, the one I'm the most comfortable with. Yada yada yada. Of course, I miss him as my eye-candy friend too. There is something that feels so right when I am with him. I know some stuborn part of me is doing everything I can to put a distance/brick wall up regarding/towards Red lately, when really I'd marry him & move to IL next week for him.

There is a concert coming to our area (basically...about an hour away from farmtown USA) that I would LOVE to go to. Its only $20, that's not the hard part. Its on a Tuesday night. Why do they have concerts on weeknights? One of the bands playing Jo & I saw in July, but I'd LOVE to see the headliners sing Big House...it would be worth $20 just for that song. We shall see what the up coming weeks hold. I need to hit the lottery. Maybe I could win tickets...that would be cool.

I shouldn't be on the computer, I know its not good for my eye right now, but yeah...addict, I know. :-) I'm in a decent mood. YAY! :-)

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home