The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Wondering

I emailed a post here hours ago & its no where to be found. Figures. Yes, I sent it to the correct address.

I've got an attitude problem today. Mainly because little things aren't going how I expect them to. Plus, quality sleep is lacking and we all know what that does to me.

The magic $27 check decided to reappear this morning. YAY! Now, out of no where, Jo's telling me that Dad says she gets $12 of it. Interesting. Why did no one tell me that Friday? If she really is supposed to be getting it, she only gets $10 now, because of the mess with the key FOR HER. Plus, I'll just subtract it from the $$$ she owes me.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home