The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Bad Girls

Why does blogger make this nice bulleted list for me, then when I publish the post...the bullets are gone and the post is hard to read?!

Went to the Detriot Tigers game with Jo & 1 of her friends. Company was okay...that's what I get for not making plans the day I got the tickets. Game was great. I don't know the last time I saw the Tigers WIN and I usually go 1 time a year or so. Tigers won 17-6. They had like 7 runs in the 1st inning! Proves that miracles DO happen.

I didn't go to Church at all today, becaues of the Tigers game. SML, see...I don't go ALL the time!

Speaking of SML...reminder...his birthday is Wednesday. Don't forget T!

Over the past few months, a friend of mine, who I deeply respect & trust, has really opened my eyes to some things in life. This person is an outsider looking in, and this person has a great ability to help me see things I'm missing. This person, for reasons I don't understand, gives me strength & encouragement to do things that I don't think I can do. Its all very interesting. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home