The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Let Me Be

WTF! My blog is being spammed with (stupid) comments. I've seen plenty of people delete comments. So I went to the help section and read and re-read how to delete comments. Nope. Isn't working for me. I might be computer stupid, but I can read and follow (simple) directions. Nope...just NOT working. I'm left with stupid comments on my blog. I like comments, worthwhile ones...not spam comments. I would hate to have to turn my comments off completely, but if I continue to just get spam...its OFF they go.

Peace, love, and spam comments to all!

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 15, 2005 9:59:00 PM, Blogger T said...

I think I might have FINALLY gotten the comments deleted...but thinking is dangerous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home