The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

One Of These Days

After talking to some important people, praying, and thinking...I've decided to write this letter to Red at my pace and not put a deadline on it. I've also decided I am 100% content with us being friends and just see what happens. Of course, its known I would like more...but I would rather us continue to poke around and guard our friendship then rush into something and mess things up majorly. Doesn't mean, I'm going to stop going on and on and on and ON about him.

It was decided late yesterday that Jo & I are hosting an end of the summer BBQ for David's Friends on Wednesday. Pastor D had been hinting at me about it all week long, that he wanted me to. So, in my spare time between now & Wednesday at 18:30, I get to clean my house (including my bedroom....EEKKKK) and get ready for a BBQ, possible bonfire...but its a week night. I love when I have good ideas and I act on them at the last minute.

Church starts in about 20 minutes, I should get out of my PJ's.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home