The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, August 12, 2005

You Are My Strength

I.AM.TIRED.

Fun night at VBS was a TOTAL BLAST!!!!! I think EVERYONE had a awesome time. Pies in Pastor D's face, adults racing thru kid sized inflatable obstacle courses, the color red stuff, burning popcorn, ice fights, etc.

Red now gets the exciting job of taking all the video & photos from the week and making a show. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Its getting noticable to everyone that there is something (what, I'd like to know!!!!!!!) going on with Red & I. So much for keeping things on the DL. ;-)

Plans for tomorrow...SLEEP, laundry, SLEEP, pig roast, SLEEP, work on my letter to Red, SLEEP, then probably the huge fair (with demolition derby!) with Red & maybe our sisters. Sunday's plans are similar to Saturday's. SLEEP, Church, SLEEP, Church, SLEEP! Of course, I'll eat some too and pee a few million times too.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home