The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Amazing Love

Long day is an understatement. Only 4 more to go! Skit today wasn't as good as day 1, but good enough. Kids are enjoying themselves and that is what is important. There were 8 kids in my class today! 3 of them really blow me away with their biblical knowledge. 1 of the boys really has pulled away from the rest of the group. Today during rec time, he decided he didn't want to play with the other kids. So, we just sat on the grass & talked. I'm loving VBS. YAY!

I was driving home from Dad's (& Red's) softball. It hit me HARD, I've fallen, TOTALLY, for Red. I don't think this out of sight, out of mind gig will work. Somethings gotta give soon. I hate feeling like this is God's plan, because I thought something else was God's plan & it obviously wasn't. I've got to find time for Red & I to really TALK. This limbo gig is just starting to be to much.

Bed. Now. Oh wait...I still have TONS to do.

T out.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what wasn't sheesh you are so criptic sml

 

Post a Comment

<< Home