The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Rock Of Ages

I'm going to nap soon. Not a quality nap by any means...but I'll take whatever I can get.

I am going to get 2 loads of laundry done today. Better then a kick in the butt.

I'm a tad nervous about the skits tonight, but its all for God & in his hands.

All is better in the world of T & Red. YAY!!!!!!!! Red's so darn cute. Today, he did the computer stuff at Church, but from the 1st pew and he kept messing it up. Since he wasn't upstairs, I got to stare at him the majority of the service. :-) After Church, I caught up with him in the lobby and told him we needed to talk. The 1st words out of his mouth were "I'm SO sorry for Wednesday." He apologized! That's all he had to say. Of course, there was much more talking then that, but once he apologized all was forgiven. For the 1st time, I let him see me cry. (Crying because of Church stuff is different...this was like a personal cry) I felt bad cause he wanted to talk more but I had stuff to do. Tonight we get to do the VBS gig, so I'll see him then, but it won't be quality. I'm just so GLAD the tension is gone and we can go back to cat & mouse. What am I going to do when he leaves? 2 weeks. :-( The walls are coming down & he's leaving. ERRRRRRRRRR.

To quote part of today's sermon..."Have faith & it will happen."

Peace, love, and faith to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home