The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

You

Back to my ranting about last night...since I didn't make a whole lot of sense earlier. I think I was able to really have a good time because I know I am finally over this ST situation. I don't long to be sitting at home with ST anymore. Plus, I just had fun. I can't believe I hadn't been out with Shell (& Cris) since mid June. That's WAY to long! Did I mention that Jay's hot lately? Hehehe. I'm so silly.

When I was woke up at about 08:05, I was drunk. More drunk then I was at 02:00. I'm to old to go out these days! A bottle of gatorade, 2 glasses of water and I'm fine. I am dreading the long day I am in for. I'm dreading the LONG week I'm in for. I should get ready for Church soon. I think I'm going to have to talk to Red, or I could continue to just NOT deal with things. Shoot...my alarm clock is going off.

My loser sister is coming over to clean today. Hopefully she'll actually do what she's getting paid for this time. Useless tool.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home