The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

And I

I enjoyed myself so much tonight. VBS was cool. The skit went great! Red is great! Red saw us reherse 2 times before VBS started. Then about 3 minutes before we were really starting I ran over to Pastor D and said "Red needs to go to the other building. I can't do this with him here." Pastor D just laughed. Once I came onstage, Red was the only person in the audience (probably 40 people total...kid+adults) that I made eye contact with and it made me SO calm. I'm *SO* happy with how things are progressing, yet, so scared because he leaves soon. I really could go on & on about Red all night, but I'm not going to. I'm to tired.

The coolest thing about VBS, it means I get to at least see Red. Hehehe. My eye candy. :-) Pat's prayer...Pat's prayer. God's time sucks sometimes!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home