The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Walk By Faith

I'm dreading AND looking forward to the end of VBS tonight. Yes, dreading AND looking forward to it! I'll post details about the kid stuff soon...and I'm sure more Red fluff too.

I still have completely composed a letter to Red. At the rate I'm writing lately, I'll be mailing it to him.

I'm such a NICE granddaughter! I was already well into my drive home today and Gma called & was locked out. So, I turned around, drove to her house and let her in. How nice of me! The not nice part of me wanted to make my 76 year old Gma sit outside in yucky heat for a few hours til my Aunt got off work...but I am NICE!

I had more to post...but I forgot. Damn sometimers!

Peace, love, and FOOD to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home