The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Girl Named Sandoz

I got golf clubs. I got golf clubs. I got golf clubs! YAY!

I also got a new book. People in the Bible by Woodrow Kroll.

My Gma & Gpa (Dad's parents) are SO awesome! I'd be lost without them! They've been my saving grace since I was an infant and still are today!

Tomorrow is the last night of VBS. I'm glad because its been DRAINING, but yet, I'm sad...cause it means less Red/T time. Oh well. 1 week. :-(

Oh yeah. I almost forgot! This is some of the BEST news EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll probably cry as I type this. Every time I tell someone, or hear someone talking about it, I sob! A few months ago, I posted about Jeremy having stage 4 cancer. Long story, short. 2 weeks ago they found a tumor on his brain. Not good. No where in MI would operate. So, they drove down to IN. Did some tests and there is NO brain tumor. Comes back to MI and has some more tests done before they are going to start his 4th round of chemo. He's 100% cancer FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayer is a VERY powerful thing. Our God is SO awesome!

Peace, love, and praise to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home