The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Don't Stop Believin'

I need to realize I am NOT 12 years old anymore. My body can NOT handle fair rides, AT ALL! Why do I do things that I know aren't good for me? Note to all: NEVER ride the Zipper. Its what I imagine Hell to be like. 2+ hours since my last ride (I only went on 3), I still feel like crap. Jo says the Zipper wasn't that bad...but she's WRONG.

Due to piss poor planning on my part, Jo & I went to the fair alone...but we ran into my Army buddy (and his fiance), who is in from Germany for his wedding next Friday. So, we hung out with them and had a great time. Demolation derby was decent, rides sucked, people watching was some of the best ever, the company was terrific, so all in all...it was cool.

Went to the Pig Roast before the fair. It was okay, way to outside my social phobic box but I lived to talk about it. I still have about 2 loads of laundry left, and I still have a letter that needs completing. Like I said...its going to end up in the mail at this rate. Army buddy tells me I shouldn't write the letter, but whether or not I give Red the letter or not...I just need to write it for MY peace of mind!

I need a day OFF. My nice 5 day Labor Day weekend appears to be messed up! We are NOT going up north, to Gpaw's for Labor Day. Jo & I can't afford to drive 10+ hours to visit our friend Ryan. The Chicago area (say about an hour south) might be do-able. Then again, passing out in my bedroom for 5 days could be NICE!

Sleep is my friend.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home