The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Black, White, Tan

Nothing exciting to report. I'm feeling a tad down & out...but nothing that won't go away with a nice bath, some reading, and praying.

Church tonight was cool. I actually didn't talk to Red at all, at Church today. I feel like we need the rumor mill to SHUT UP. Things are going to happen because its the right thing for US not because we have tons of people telling us we belong together.

The BBQ is coming together. Talked to Pastor D, he knows he has to do the grilling. Little Troy is the only one to not get some type of invite yet. About 1/2 the group has offered to bring stuff, plus we got the meat for free...along with a box of cookies. YAY. It appears like all I'll have to do is clean. I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to take pictures! HEHEHE!

Oh yeah, at morning Church they showed a slide show from VBS. They had pictures of Pastor D & Big Troy, then Red & I racing threw the little kid obstacle course. Red's Dad (the official photographer) needs to be shot, then again...Red is the one that put the show together!

Back to the grind stone of work tomorrow. I WILL work my 7.75 hours...or so I say now. I will have my hours in come Friday when I leave, FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woodward Cruise is this coming weekend. Yeeeehaw!!!!

Sleep is MY friend.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home