The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 15, 2005

He's Still The King Of Kings

I managed to fall back asleep for a little bit this morning. I was woke up by my Gma calling, 2 minutes before my alarm went off. I HATE WHEN I WAKE UP TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN MY ALARM CLOCK. I was in the middle of a strange dream and now I'll never know the end.

The dream went like this. I went to watch a guy from work (Chris, who I do NOT hang out with at all, barely talk to, I have NO idea if he plays hockey) play hockey. It was roller hockey, at a place I've never been to before. Turns out that Chris was playing on ST's team. ST is PISSED that I'm there. Ann (who looked NOTHING like the real Ann) starts chasing me around the place yelling at me about being there. Chris is trying to keep everyone calm. That's about all I remember but its been bothering me all day.

I haven't talked to ST in awhile now. He left me a VM hmmm...about 1.5 weeks ago, I think, with his new number but I haven't called him back. Maybe I should call him. In my spare time, I'll get right on that.

I said awhile ago that I've got some rough events coming up and I can tell I'm starting to get depressed regarding those events. What doesn't kill me, makes me STRONGER! God doesn't give me more then I can handle!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home