The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Immortal Combat

Sleep is my friend & we are fighting. I laid down at about 23:30 and I looked at my clock at 01:01, 01:30, 02:02, 03:10, 05:10. Those are just times I remember, God only know how many other times I was tossing & turning. The 05:10 wake up was a real shitty wake up. Panic attack. I hate those things. Seems like I'll go a month or so without them, then I'll have them a couple days in a row. I am stronger then them!!!! They will NOT control me.

Before I was going to sleep, I was researching flights to FL. Jo & I are going to FL, to visit my Grandparents (my Dad's cool parents) in early 2006. I just wanted to get an idea of how much the flights will be. Note: I've only flown to 2 times. In 1995, to & from Las Vegas. Jo has never flown. It appears like we can NOT get a non-stop flight. That's just NOT cool. Not cool at all!! We can't even get a flight with a layover, its going to be a plane change. The thought of that makes me sick. On top of that, if we fly out of the airport my Dad would like us to, its a 2 plane change flight. No thank you. Also, the closest airports to my Grandparents are roughly 1.5 and 2 hours away. Maybe I should just let my very well travel Gma W take care of everything.

Maybe I should try to get an hour of sleep. Ha.

I didn't realize until I was going to sleep last night, that my Gma will be here during our David's Friends BBQ. Not cool, NOT COOL AT ALL.

I need to remember what works for me, might not work for someone else. AND what works for someone else might not work for me!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home