The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Friend Of Mine

I know I always say I'm exhausted and I always am...but this time I have a GOOD excuse!

I've been at The Worlds Largest Car Show for the past few days. For those of you that aren't Woodward nut cases, yes...its really only 1 day, but NOT for my family. Its a week long affair. I really fought with myself a few different times, for a few different reasons whether I was going or not this year. My plans changed, and changed again and again, but it all worked out. I'm glad I went! I didn't have my camera so no pictures...this year. The 3rd weekend in August next year, I'll be at the same place and my home base will be on the same corner. :-)

The short version of the past few days...
  • Won tickets to tomorrows Tigers vs Blue Jays game. I have no idea if I'm going and if I go, who is going with me.
  • JJ had to Mom-sit for the 1st time. Miracle, she admits that Mom is much harder to deal with then she thought, that Jo has a ROUGH job.
  • Shell bought a new Mustang. I'm still in shock.
  • My favorite Aunt's mom is about to pass away.
  • Fought with Jo over a freaking carnival.
  • Did some cruising with my favorite Uncle on Friday, in a car that he forgets is really MINE!
  • Ate lots of great food that over 2 days, I spend $5.07 total on. (Gotta LOVE free food!)
  • My feet are sore from walking SO much today. (Yes, I was FINALLY smart enough and wore my tennis shoes!)
  • Did lots of bonding with Dad today.
  • Had an awesome time on Woodward (like always!)

That's all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home