The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bonnie Portmore

Lots and lots to blog about...

ST called today, in the middle of the BBQ. My heart breaks for him. Out of NO WHERE, he lost his job on Friday. That SUCKS. It sounds VERY likely he'll be moving to Cincinnati. We both could have talked more, I think, but I had to cut it short cause I had plenty of people here. Part of me did a happy dance to hear him have bad news (the spiteful part that still has anger about him dumping me) but that was short lived. I want him to be happy, I want the BEST for him. I know how much money (or lack there of!) issues suck. I feel so bad for him. This came out of left field.

BBQ went super! Out of the regulars we were missing 4 (Thick, Little Troy, Red's oldest sister, and McSmile) but we had others too! Junk food & good company, doesn't get much better then that.

I'm sad over this Red situation. He has NO idea how much I'm truly going to miss him. Of course, there are computers and phones...but its not the same. His smile, his smirk, his evil eyes, his "HOW", his arms, his picking me up (and not feeling like I'm going to be dropped!), his everything. Jo told him tonight that we (him & I) need to take a communication class and he laughed it off. She's SO right. I wish I could just SHUT OFF my emotions. I wish I could just NOT care. Note: My life is NOT on hold for him. I care, but NOT that much. ;-)

Mom had her follow up appt with the surgeon. She's doing well but not as well as SHE thinks she is. She still on major drugs, can't do anything for at least another 4 weeks. She's crabby about it. She got to meet Mell tonight. She never knew who he was, but she told him, she probably wouldn't remember. She's so cute. (Mell is the only one she didn't know...which is odd cause he's around all the time!)

I've got pictures to play with.

More tomorrow...

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home