The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Forget About You

SML just commented in his blog that I seem "so down and lonely." Lets just call him Captain Obvious! I know I'm in a funk, it will pass. I'll be fine...like always. I wish I could pin point my issues, but I can't...I think its a combination of life.

2 of the events that I really look foward to all year are screwed up this year. Without getting into the details, here's the issues. Woodward Cruise is just going to suck. I don't know if I'm going to go...but if I don't, I'll be here with JJ & my Mom. Labor Day weekend isn't happening. These are my 2 favorite events, BY FAR, of the year that involve dealing with Mom's family and they've gone to hell.

I'm whiny. I need to be grateful for things.

Tomorrow is (most likely) the last time I'll see Red for awhile. Oh wait...I was being grateful and I'm not grateful he's leaving. I'm SAD. I'm going to miss him.

I've always prided myself on my ability to be independant when need be...I need to find that part of me again and QUICK.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home