The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Time Will Never Matter


I'm trying this posting via email thing again.  One day, I'll remember the email address, or maybe the smart thing would be to put it in my address book...but that would make sense.

***  SML's birthday is 08/24/05.  That's next Wednesday.  ***  I'm going to be posting that A LOT.  I need to REMEMBER!

Last night at the BBQ, Jo & I were taking lots of pictures.  I LOVE pictures.  Well, when my parents got home, my Dad decided he'd take pictures while we were playing volleyball.  My Dad, the multi-degree holding Engineer, is the DUMBEST SMART guy I know!  When I uploaded the pictures onto the computer, there were a handful of videos.  The pictures my Dad thought he was taking were all 2-15 second long videos.  Goof ball.

I need to learn how to post pictures here.  I tried before, but it didn't work that well.  Anyone want to explain it to computer moron me?

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home