The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Its Five O'Clock Somewhere

I'm in a much better mood then I have been.

I was going back and forth about what I was doing this weekend. Then on the way home tonight, I was like "DUH!" and I had it all figured out. THEN, I got home and my Dad called me and totally changed my game plan...but hey, he's paying me to help him out.

So, for sure, I WILL be going to the Woodward Cruise, getting there by about 10:00, leaving when they kick us out at about 23:00. Fun stuff. My Dad is down there now, finding me a husband, and Jo one too. Of course, he knows they have to have nice cars. :-)

I don't feel like blogging anymore right now.

That's all folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home