The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Walk Like A Man

I've always been good (and a tad anal) about writing thank you cards. I have to write Red's family (mainly his mom) one. Its so silly, I'm nervous about it. I carry on all kinds of conversations with this lady, but writing a thank you card is a challenge. The strangest part, no laughing at me, I address everyone in that family by 1st name...except her. (I usually avoid calling her anything) So, do I write...Mrs S., Red's Dad, & Red's sisters or what? These are the things that keep me up at night. I think I'll just write...S Family?!

I forgot to mention...I'm playing football this fall! YAY!!!

No...no...NO! Not THAT kind of football, fantasy football. Again, its all K's fault.

Less then a month until NHL starts. Wahoo. Hockey & football, heavenly.

So, 1 load of laundry just isn't getting done tonight. Last load that I'm doing is in the dryer. Bedtime was HOURS ago.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home