The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Alcohol

I'm a tad mad at myself. Let me explain...

The beginning of the summer, I weighed myself at my Gma's one day (we don't really have a scale here, cause Jo's got issues). I was FAT! It had been a VERY emotional winter. Emotions=Eat. Winter=Don't move. So, I've been putting a small effort into losing weight. Nothing major. I didn't notice a change really, but I knew I wasn't making the issue worse. Well, in the past few weeks or so MANY people started commenting on me losing weight. YAY! Last week, at Gma's, I weighed myself again. I did drop some pounds! So, that gave me some will-power & I've been watching what I eat/drink even more & working out. If a small effort dropped as much as it did, imagine what I can do with a LARGE effort.

Then today comes, I ate about 3 servings of dinner to many...but it was SOOOOO good. Plus, I'm on my 3rd glass of soda to many. I couldn't tell you the last time I had THIS much soda in 1 day...its been months. Gag.

Back to being happy about my weight loss...Hmmm. Wonder if my skinnier jeans fit!?! I know my weight is going to be a struggle forever...but for now, YAY! Back to water & fruit tomorrow. ;-)

In theory, I've got a long night ahead of me. I've got 3 loads of laundry that still haven't hit the washer. But, as we all know, there is a HUGE difference between theory & reality. Anyone need to know the difference? ;-) I'll tell you again, Jo, if you want to know. The laundry NEEDS to be done tonight, so over the weekend, when I'll be here again, I can do household laundry. Joy. Plus, going to work naked is frowned upon at my office. Prudes.

David's Friends was okay tonight. Not great fun, but the message was great, the reason was great, like always. I'm in a super giggly mood. I walked in with my sunglasses on, so I didn't have to look at anyone really. If I was crying or rolling my eyes, that was on me. My notes from tonight are pretty funny. They go a little something like this..."Its quiet. Its never quiet in here. Red's not here. That's why its quiet! McSmile dyed her hair...its RED! No, T, not that Red. Red's not here. That's sad. Mell has his shoes off. Mell is sitting next to Jo. Jo doesn't like feet. Mell has his feet on the empty chair RIGHT by Jo. That's funny. I have my sunglasses on. Its messing with peoples minds. That's funny. Red's not here. That's not funny." Good thing I take a notebook with me...so I stay on task. Yep, that's ALL my notebook is for.

Always follow your gut instinct. If my gut, my Mom's gut, & my Dad's gut all says the same thing...it means we are all fat. ;-)

I had SUCH issues trying to print pictures tonight. My conclusion...I need a new (PHOTO!) printer. Computer Nerd Peanut Gallery...BUTT OUT!

I have a page full of pictures of Red sitting next to the desk right now. Awwwww. He's so cute. It was *so* good/cool/weird/interesting to deal with his family tonight, without him. I talked to his Mom tonight, on my own, by myself, by my choice! Why can't someone snap their magic little fingers and make this work out NOW or make me want to smack him?

Again, Happy Birthday Closet Alcoholic, SML! Love ya! ;-)

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home