The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Just One

Where is my friend I was raving about in my last post? I've left messages and I haven't been called back. I need my friend to kick my butt & remind me I am strong & all that other good stuff.

Tons of W family drama. Jo seriously is thisclose to getting kicked out of this house. Something has to be done with her anger management issue and I mean NOW. JJ has some major issues going on. JJ is putting my nephews in major physical & mental messy situations right now. If you want to screw up your own life, that's FINE...do NOT screw up 7 & 10 year old kids lives!! I have NO problem being the one to call DFS (again). I'm SO thankful the boys only have to deal with her 8 days a month (if she actually takes them when she should)...but at this point, that's 8 days to many. JM & TOY deserve the best of the best and right now, their mom isn't even close.

2 of the 4 events I've been dreading are done. Red left for school without much fan fair. I don't miss him (yet) but I've been busy. Yep...we know when I don't want to think about things/deal with life, I keep myself insanely busy. Woodward Cruise actually was much more exciting then the past few years. I was BUSY the entire time I was there. I think my Dad knew it was rough on me in some Dad/T way. The company at the Cruise was cool, but I did miss ST a tad...but NOTHING I couldn't handle. My favorite part of the entire day though, was when my adorable 4 year old cousin came running at me, as fast as 4 year olds can run, and jumped into my arms. "T, I missed you SO much. I love you SO much. Hurry, we have to go on the Scooby Doo bounce house. NOW."

Events #3 & 4 that I'm dreading are quickly coming up. Labor Day weekend, still no clue what I'm doing. If I don't go out of town, I think I'll go to a free (well, gotta pay to park) Sawyer Brown concert. Then, Roe's Wedding. I'm going alone. Red really sucks! Completely alone. My partner in crime, SML, was going alone to...but he's got to work, or so I was told by Roe.

I used to be a person that prided myself on my independence. I LIKED being alone. I wish I could find part of that girl again. I've also learned I will NOT settle. I'd rather be alone FOREVER then settle!

I heard a great line on the radio the other morning. "I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not." That's SO true!

At this moment, I believe I'm staying in the city until Wednesday after work...so no posts from me for a few days probably. Don't worry Mr Blogger, I'll be back.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home