The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Plenty Of Room In The Family

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Its been an interesting ride this week. I'm alive still, that's a good thing.

For my faithful readers, especially those that know me IN REAL LIFE...CHILL OUT! When I mention FRIENDS without saying who they are, I usually have reasons for my MADNESS!

Before I forget...

Happy Birthday SML!!!!

I was going to take notes about things I wanted to blog about, but I didn't...so I have no idea what has been on my mind.

Ramblings...

I almost always have some type of nickname/shortened name for everyone. Last night, as I was hanging up with SML, I almost called him a name I used to call ST. A name that made NO sense, had NO meaning. It was just T randomness.

That looking for a new job idea, I've got to put that to action. I got a HUGE responsiblity added to me today, but of course, no extra $. I'm glad they think SO highly of me, to give me this new task...but I'm sick of all the responsiblity and no $. $ makes the world go round.

David's Friends tonight. Should be interesting...lots of comments about the BBQ last week & me & Red, I'm sure. Its the 1st David's Friends where I'll be Red-less. :-( Speaking of Red, Jo & I got a card in the mail from some people at our Church, because we weren't there on Sunday. "We knew we were going Red-less, didn't know that meant we'd have to be T & Jo-less too." Goofballs! When I got home from work today, Red's Dad was here. :-( I don't mean it like that, I was happy to see Red's Dad...he's a nice guy. I was just reminded how much I miss his son. Oh wait...I don't miss him, I don't care about Red. Yeah...that's it! So, really, I care, but my life is by NO MEANS on hold for him.

SML is a life saver, again. He came over Gma's house Monday night, after work and talked T off a cliff basically. I have NO idea what my issue was, but I was just flipping out. Welcome to my world.

I feel like I should call ST, to see how he is, to see how this moving to Cincinatti idea is going, etc...but I hate calling him sometimes. I'm a cruddy friend. I just have to be in a good place to deal with him and while I'm okay at the moment, I know I'm not in a good place.

I did lots of thinking & praying & just being in my little trip to Gma's. I have to remember I have 2 people I need to keep HAPPY...that's God & myself.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home