The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

When You Are Old

This is all K's fault!

-Would you rather find true love or $1 million? True love.

-Would you always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again? I always say everything on my mind!

-Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all!? Never talked about.

-Would you rather have stars in your eyes or eyes on the back if your head? Back of my head.

-Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing? Since I don't know what bionic hearing is...I'll go with x-ray vision.

-Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say? Hear any conversation.

-Would you rather end hunger or hatred? Hatred.

-Would you rather publish your diary or make a movie about your most embarrassing moment? This blog is about as close to a diary as ya'll will ever get. My most embrassing moment, I don't really know what that was...but I'm sure it wasn't THAT funny to make an entire movie out of.

-Would you rather be caught singing in the mirror or spying on your crush? Is there a difference between stalk & spy?

-Would you rather be a dog named killer or a cat named fluffy? A Cat named fluffy.

-Would you rather give up movies or music? Since I can barely sit thru movies...the answer would be MOVIES!.

-Would you rather be stranded on a desert island alone or w/ someone you hate? ALONE! I like myself.

-Would you rather get even or get over it? Not the most Christian answer...but truthfully, get even.

-Would you rather always lose or never play? Never play.

-Would you rather be forced to lie to your best bud or tell the truth to your parents? Tell the truth to my parents. Its all part of the ask/tell policy we have.

-Would you rather know it all or have it all? Ya'll should know by now...I already KNOW it all.

-Would you rather get 1st dibs or last laugh? Last laughs.

-Would you rather give bad advice or take it? Neither.

-Would you rather have sand in your shorts or water in your ear? Nummmmmmy. Sand in your shorts is GOOOOOOOD! Its a drink at Red Robins and its very dangerous.

-Would you rather forget your sunscreen or your sunglasses? I guess, sunglasses.

-Would you rather kiss a jellyfish or step on a crab? Neither

-Would you rather own a ski lodge or a surf camp? Ski lodge.

-Would you rather forget who you are or who everyone else was? This question is a little to close to home. If I forget who I am, then how will I know who others really are? I mean, will I know they are my brother/sister/cousin/friend/dog/elf?

-Would you rather have 1 wish granted today or 3 wishes 10 yrs from now? Since that's NEVER a possiblity, I'll say neither.

-Would you rather have 1 song playing in your head forever or have to say "like" before every sentence? This is the song that never ends. It goes on & on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, they'll continue singing it forever, just because this is the song that never ends... It goes on & on ...need I say more?

-Would you rather give up your computer or your pet? PET!

-would you rather be the sand castle or the wave? Wave

-Would you rather overthrow a dictatorship or lead one? Overthrow a dictatorship.

-Would you rather write the worst book in history or record the worst song? Record the worse song.

-Would you rather get free chocolate for 1 yr or free potatoes forever? For as much potatoes as my family eats...the potatoes!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home