The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Jeans On

I was going to post that I have my first real fan, but as I was thinking about that, that would be a lie. My online buddy Rhi added me to her links! I was thinking she was the first one to do that...but SML added me months ago when he first created his blog.

I'm enjoying doing 100% of nothing tonight. Toying around online, catching up on stuff, chatting with Shell's Mom.

I was going to do some scrapbooking but I'm afraid I'll get to emotional. I've got pictures from David's Friends that I'd like to scrap but then, it reminds me that I miss someone more then he wants to believe. I'm still deciding what I want to do with the ST stuff. I'd like to scrap it because it was such a great, happy, loving time in my life, but yet its just memories and without the love being there still (its there, but its VERY different) I don't know if I can do the pages justice. Okay, so I guess there's my answer. I am going to work on the current stuff...keep current, because then it will be true to how I feel. My scrapbooking goal was 365 pages for the year, I think I MIGHT have done 20. I'm such a slacker. I have all the excuses. Can tell who I spent my summer hanging out with, huh Jo?

I'm trying to pay my cell phone bill online, like I've done for the past oh...3 years basically...thru the same cell phone company and now its being stupid. Gotta love mergers. Have I mentioned I need to hit the lotto? Its a good thing I didn't get my hair cut or oil changed like I wanted to the other night! Crudddddd...how much money did I put in my gas tank? I can't remember?!! I think I'm staying at Gma's all week again. I don't know why I ever think I'm going to get ahead in life. Oh wait...I'm going to be happy about things. At least, I have a job & car. I think I need to go back to being SUPER anal and budgeting my checking account to the penny again, but the issue is I have so many things that come out automatically now, I don't remember them all.

So, that $27 check I lost, I'm just out $27. That bites. Its not a lot of money, but it is. Its a tank of gas & a lunch. Oh well. I've said it before & I'll say it again. If money problems are my only problems in life, I'm doing good. Mell said something on Wednesday about a hospital bill he received. I wish I could remember what he said, but he was SO right. It all boils down to...its only money. ;-)

My Dad owes me $5 from a bit today. We was silly enough to bet me about JJ's car. He bought me a book at my Uncle's Church's fair today. So, either I owe him $5 now or he still owes me $5 (since the book cost $10). I'm not sure...if he bought the book to buy me that book, or cause I didn't have $ on me. Of course, I'll bug him for the $5 tomorrow and if he mentions the book, I'll call it even. That's how we work. Yes, we fight over $.25 in this house. Normally a quarter is a bet...what a goof, he bet me $5!

Weeeeee. Life is good. God is good.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home