The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Jesus Walks

I can't sleep. I've slept like crap lately. I'm just a gem to deal with lately and toss no sleep onto that. Its VERY annoying. Since I have to have a reason for everything, I think the changes coming at work this week are the biggest reasons I can't sleep.

I'm so glad I live in MI, at least, when there are crazy things going on like Hurricane Katrina. I'm glad I live in MI until winter comes and I have to drive in snow. I love snow, its the driving in the snow that I hate.

Even if I'm not in a good place this week, I need to make an effort to call ST. He'll deal with me & my attitude problem. Even if I have to keep the converstation breif, I know he'll understand. I need to make sure I'm putting some effort into being his friend & keeping communication open.

I'll be staying in the city for a few days, so unless I go to the library, I won't be blogging...but I do need to go to the library. The library I go to in the city is the coolest library ever. Jo's jealous of my library. Yep, I'm a library nerd. I get excited about going to the library, says the girl that doesn't really like to read. Why do I feel the NEED to go to the libraray, when I have so many books here started? The joys of reading what I want, when I want, because I want.

Yes, I'm a tad weird. Its all about my life outside the box.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home