The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Gold Digger

I'm alive. Feel like I'm treading water, with my head just barely above the water, sinking under every now and then for a second or two.

After lots of talking & confusion, if Mom continues to do as well as she's been doing, we are going up north this coming weekend. One day at a time. I don't have my hopes up, because I really don't care what we do. I've got mixed feelings about it. I've got mixed feelings over just about everything lately.

At Church this morning, I couldn't get to where Jo was sitting without having to go directly past Red's Dad. He stopped me, we talked for a few minutes. He kept going & going & going (thankfully Church started, otherwise he would have went on LONGER) about how things will work out, his son being away, the contact I have with his son, etc. Then after Church, I talked with Red's older sister some. Its so nice that things aren't ackward like I was fearing. Red's older sister is supposed to come over this week with David, to visit. It makes me want to bang my head against the wall. God's plan. God's time. Yada yada yada.

I slacked off today & didn't go to evening service. I had stuff to do & just didn't get motivated quick enough.

Back to the grindstone tomorrow. I need to be there 10 hours (which is really 10.5) each day this week. Tuesday, Grace wants me to promise her that I won't work more then 07:00-16:00 on Tuesday, but we shall see. She REALLY wants me to only work my 6 set hours. Thankfully, I'm staying at Gma's a lot again this week, so I don't have to worry about driving forever after a super long day. My job changes greatly tomorrow, I'm nervous & excited. I'm giving up control over my biggest task. I trust the person that's taking it on, I'm just a control freak. Thankfully, this person knows when she's in over her head & won't hesitate to ask for help when needed. The first few days of any changes are always a headache. Toss in that Jess & Grace are off on Tuesday & I'm in for a FUN day.

Dad said today that we are going to have to start a rotation about going to Church. Meaning that when Mom can't/won't go (which right now, she can't...but hopefully that will be changing very quickly!) 1 of us stays home, 2 go to Church. For the great majority, Jo & I have been going to Church, leaving Dad home. Its not fair to him. He made it sound like it was mainly for Wednesday nights. Doh! Don't take my David's Friends from me! Jo has class on Wednesday nights this semester, so that means, I'd only be able to go every other week. :-( I guess, if we look at 3 services a week, that should mean we all get to go to 2.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home